Moviemaking: Webelos Elective Adventure

Moviemaking: Webelos Adventure


Complete all Requirements.

Requirement 1: Write a story outline describing a real or imaginary Scouting adventure. (7/3/2017)



 Create a pictured storyboard that shows your story. (7/3/2017)



Requirement 2: Create either an animated or live action movie about yourself. Your movie should depict how you live by the Scout Oath and Law. (7/24/2017)


Or watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KJ3tsITRgBU
THANK YOU!!


Requirement 3: Share your movie with your family, den, or pack.
I showed my family. They thought it was really good. I also showed them another video that my brother and I worked on. It was about my dog Manu. (7/24/2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aware and Care: Webelos Adventure

Aquanaut: Webelos Elective Adventure

Outdoorsman: Arrow of Light Required Adventure